Hi. September already and our newsletter is now available for download:
If you like this and want more please look here for back-issues.
In this month you will find:
- How to get standard gauge freight cars on narrow gauge tracks:
- A great article from Udo showing how the narrow Gauge railways of Germany and Switzerland got around having to move goods between wagons at exchange yards by using this ingenious system.
- A journey not to be missed- Worth Double:
- Looking back to 1961, Vic remembers the trip to Aberystwyth and Devils Bridge. Worth double meaning cheap at twice the price!
- Peak Forest in a Cellar (part 2)
- Dave continues on with showing us his fantastic layout. I’m particularly impressed with how he created his Ballast and wagon loads, though I think I’ll keep buying mine.
- Wolfe Lowe travels to Perth:
- Wolfe Lowe recently went to the Perth Model Railway Exhibition. Shaun gives us the lowdown on the weekend.
- The Georgetown Loop Railroad:
- While on holiday in America, Dominic visited this amazing railway, quite a feat of engineering.